### Project no longer maintained
# Archlinux U Install
Install and configure archlinux has never been easier!
You can try it first with a `virtualbox`
- A working internet connection
- Logged in as 'root'
## How to get it
### With git
- Get list of packages and install git: `pacman -Sy git`
- get the script: `git clone git://github.com/helmuthdu/aui`
Facebook can be used via Terminal and I have to say, its pretty awesome.
Php5 allows us to use fbcmd command to do almost anything in CLI using terminal as we do in the normal GUI mode. fbcmd command can be setup in linux machine using the following steps:
1. The First step would be to install php 5 on your linux machine.
For RedHat and CentOS:
sudo apt-get install php5 php5-cli
here’s a simple guide on how to install php5
2. After you are done with the installation, next thing you need to do is, get the fbcmd installation file. You can get the installation file using the command below:
3. After you have downloaded the fbcmd_update.php file, you can now install it using the command:
or just click here to download the file.
Now you are almost ready. The only thing you need to do is verify fcbmd that you can access your Facebook account and add some required permissions to complete the process.
sudo php fbcmd_update.php install
You have to follow those three simple steps then off you go. You can now use Facebook with terminal. Cool isn’t it??